From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Josh Blumberg
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 3:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Acceptable Use Policies

ACSU is moving to a format for AUP where all students and staff sign the AUP.

1.  Recently there were some posts that VSBA was working on recommendations for AUPs and was going to post them by July 4th.
Is this what was being discussed?
http://www.vtvsba.org/policy/g11.htm

2.  Would you be willing to share the form that you are using within your school?

Thanks,

- Josh Blumberg

---
Director of Information Technology Services ACSU