Josh…

Yes, this is what was discussed, but this not the new AUP that VTVSBA was going to post by July 4th.   It is still in a process unfortunately.  I was away for a bit on vacation but  I will do some inquiry today on this as it is really an opportune time to move us to the new guidelines.   Stay tuned, I hope to have something to report this week or next.

Peter

Peter Drescher

Education Technology Coordinator

Vermont Department of Education