Thank you, that will be very helpful.

 - Josh

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 9:01 AM, School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Josh…

Yes, this is what was discussed, but this not the new AUP that VTVSBA was
going to post by July 4th.   It is still in a process unfortunately.  I
was away for a bit on vacation but  I will do some inquiry today on this
as it is really an opportune time to move us to the new guidelines.   Stay
tuned, I hope to have something to report this week or next.

Peter

Peter Drescher

Education Technology Coordinator

Vermont Department of Education

120 State St.

Montpelier, VT  05620-2501

802.828.5149 (ph)

802.828.6563 (fax)

[ mailto:[log in to unmask] ][log in to unmask]