I thought That I might just ad something to the equation as a Media
Coordinator. Depending on the district LCD projectors might want to be
considered. We have an extensive info-structure Projectors. The life
span of these are 4 years. We are looking into a 5 year replacement
cycle only due to the fact that we have pursed service for this term
for most projectors.

--
Michael Dumont II
Education Media Design & Technology Coordinator

"It's only after you've lost everything,
that you're free to do anything"
Chuck Palahniuk