http://www.neustar.us/ is the true authority of these domains.  However some
authority has been given out to different ISP such as Sover.net.

Paul Wood
P. 802-382-1720
Systems Administrator, ACSU

♻ Please consider the environment before printing this email. ♻
WARNING: This message may contain information that is confidential and/or
protected under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act or other
lawfully recognized privilege. If you receive this message in error or
through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the
Sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently
a copy.