Stupid question...  George what is the domain name you're talking about?  I
checked back... quickly and could not find it.

You'll have to update DNS.  Best to contact Sover.net.  If they
aren't authoritative for that zone, they will know who to contact.

Paul Wood
P. 802-382-1720
Systems Administrator, ACSU

♻ Please consider the environment before printing this email. ♻
WARNING: This message may contain information that is confidential and/or
protected under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act or other
lawfully recognized privilege. If you receive this message in error or
through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the
Sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently
a copy.