Stupid question...  George what is the domain name you're talking about?  I checked back... quickly and could not find it.

You'll have to update DNS.  Best to contact Sover.net.  If they aren't authoritative for that zone, they will know who to contact.

Paul Wood
P. 802-382-1720
Systems Administrator, ACSU

WARNING: This message may contain information that is confidential and/or protected under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act or other lawfully recognized privilege. If you receive this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.