Meet the new hip, same as the old hip   ???
:-)

Mitchel

At 10:35 AM 8/10/2011, Carrol Cox wrote:
My orthopedic surgeon tells me that as long as my blood pressure stays low I can take Celbrex indefinitely for the  inflamation around my hip replacement. Hence I do not read people like Cooper or Balter, lest I end up needing hip surgery to replace the old hip.

Carrol