Two new articles:

http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in-national/fukushima-early-stage-china-syndrome-global-media-blackout

As the molten core sinks into the ground, increasing the nuclear plant's lethality, an unidentified Fukushima employee said, "A lot of the cracks came up in the ground. Massive steam is coming up from there. It's too smoggy here. Can't see a thing. It seems like nuclear reaction is happening underground. Now, we are evacuating. Watch out for the direction of the wind." ......

Paul Gunter of Beyond Nuclear:

"The big concern right now is that, we don't really know, because we don't have reliable information on how hot that melted core is."

"If it's hot enough, it can separate out the elemental forms of water - hydrogen and oxygen, and that creates an underground explosive environment."

http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in-national/radiating-americans-with-fukushima-rain-food-secret-clinton-pact

Gundersen told SolarIMG that high-level people he knows in the State Department said Hillary Clinton signed a pact with her counterpart in Japan agreeing for the United States to continue buying food from Japan, despite that food not being properly tested for radioactive materials. ......

Each Japanese prefecture is "doing its own thing" instead of a whole of government approach resolving the radiation problem and protecting the people.

"The Japanese are allowing the contaminated material to be burned as long as it's less than 7000 Becquerels. What they're also allowing is, if you have a high concentration material and a low concentration material, you can average those two out."

The radioactive contaminated material being burned in one prefecture in Japan goes into the neighboring prefecture and contaminates it. ......

"It's going to get worse now with the straw harvest," he said, speaking about the Japanese rice harvest to start in September.