Why don't you find my arguments persuasive?  Is it because you're simply not
listening?  If you have a logical reason for inviting everyone to clutter up
the SftP list-serve with any and all posts and reposts they find personally
of interest, please state it.

I don't think there is any such argument that holds water.  The only
argument for clutter and irrelevance is a perverse desire to drown out and
drive out good information with bad and random chaos.

When you talk to this community about SCIENCE, I'm interested.  But when you
simply want to talk politics, I'm not listening.  SO WHY BOTHER???  ...or
should I say, why bother most of us here?

Claudia

--
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a
revolution.  -- Paul Cezanne