By the way, Claudia and Michael G., do you realize that it is your
insistence on discussing what I should and should not post that is
cluttering this list and leading to long threads, and not my original posts,
which number only one and can be easily ignored if they are not of interest?
But of course if you tell me what to post and what not to, I am going to
object on political grounds. Keep quiet, and so will I.

MB