But Michael G's message to me does reflect the biased, inconsistent,
and ultimately hypocritical way that this list is moderated. Almost
all of the many, many, many personal attacks on me have gone
unremarked over the years.

But if Michael G. intends again to put me on moderation, perhaps it is
indeed time for a parting of the ways. I thought old dogs could learn
new tricks, and I think some have, but not all.

MB