Let me offer a slight  objection to this argument. In principle, capitalist growth need not be in material terms.  One might have 131 times as much software, for instance. Then the real limitation would come from another source. The limits of human attention. who would be able to use or leanr so much software, computer games, or even read 131 times as many books as today? If the average house built today in america ha more than one bathroom per person, to use a different example, what would be the point in having 131 bathrooms per person even aside from the resource problem? Of course, perhaps you've answered that Herb by propounding that human shit would multiply as well (per capita? yikes!).

Best,

Michael