On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 9:09 AM, jj <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Two years ago when i did it they gave each racer a coolmax type shirt that I go to for riding
and yoga. Thesy still handing those out?

Yes, and I thought the t-shirt this year is much better than last year. Its really thin and very comfortable. It will be great for hiking, mountain biking and spring skiing in.

I also won 3 bags of Green Mountain coffee in the raffle... admittedly it isnt my favorite coffee on Earth but I'm never one to turn down free coffee.

Evan