On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Greg Petrics <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
That forecast in winter is equivalent to:

TODAY...CLOUDY...SNOW. SNOW MAY BE HEAVY AT TIMES.

Heheh.

Just went outside on our penthouse's patio--winds looked impressive judging from the bend in the trees, but I was disappointed. Not even comparable to the summit of Monroe on Wednesday, not to mention getting knocked down on the Bonds.

Of course as I type the house shudders in a gust.

caveat lector