If this is the Hospital's Credit Union doesn't it already have the
institution's endorsement ?
Are they allowed to put up posters in break rooms and cafeterias ?

Are there any details that you are specially concerned about ?  Has anyone
at the C.U. ever given you reason to believe that they would try to unduly
influence your collection development or operating policies ?

You could, for added peace of mind, go to your administrator/supervisor for
an opinion.

Yet, overall,  I wouldn't see any conflict of interest to
promoting/advertising something that your institution already endorses.

You could be like NPR and call it an "Underwriting Credit".

How about ???
The XYZ Hospital Library would like thank
"XYZ Hospital Credit Union"
For their generous support of your medical information resources.

--
Todd Puccio
Director of Technical Services / Librarian