Dear Librarians,

The Health Sciences Center has bi-monthly meetings of the book reading club which is targeted to all health sciences professionals especially women. I need to provide more recommendations. The following books have been read recently or will be done in October:
Immortal life of Henrietta Lacks, Good Enough is the New Perfect,

I have recommended If Disney ran your hospital : 9 1/2 things you would do differently, and Prescription for Excellence: Leadership Lessons for Creating a World-Class Customer Experience from UCLA Health System

Please send the recommendations directly to me, and I will summarize for the group.

Many thanks in advance,

Jean

Jean L. Siebert
BS Pharmacy, MLS, MBA, AHIP