From: Jenny Pierce [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 12:59 PM
To: Heskett, Karen
Subject: RE: PubMed 2 Excel

Karen
This link doesn't work for me.  I keep clicking and being told there is nothing there?

Take care
Jenny
Jenny Pierce, MS
Public Services Librarian
UMDNJ-Health Science Library
One Medical Center Drive
Stratford NJ 08084
http://libraries.umdnj.edu/stlibweb
856-566-6992
Mon, Wed, Fri 10-6 -#- Tue 8-4 -#- Thu 12:30-8:30

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended recipient, secure the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable state and/or federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of such information.