I am being asked by my benefits area to let our hospital credit union sponsor our Current Awareness listing that we send out to all employees each day. In exchange the library would receive a one time monetary gift.
In this time of poor budgets of course all money helps but I feel this would be against what our library stands for. I don't want to have commercials on our site.
I would like to hear from other librarians as to what they think about this issue.

Linda

Linda Spadaccini, MLS, BSN, RN
Library Director
Waterbury Hospital
203-573-6148
203-573-6706(fax)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments contain confidential information that is legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete these documents. Copyright (c) Waterbury Hospital