Hello, Everyone,

FIRST OF ALL, I hope all who were in Irene's path came through safely!!!

We're looking for Jean Watson's Human Science and Human Care: A Theory
of Nursing.  I know there's also a 2012 new edition Human Caring
Science: A Theory of Nursing.

We'll take either one and will put on DOCLINE and pay up to $11.

Thank you,

Claire

Claire B. Joseph, MS, MA, AHIP

Director, Medical Library

South Nassau Communities Hospital

One Healthy Way

Oceanside, NY   11572

516-632-3452 (voice)

516-766-3857 (fax)

		go green

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from re-disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this communication is not the intended recipient, or its employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. This information has been disclosed to you from records whose confidentiality is protected by federal/state law. New York State Public Health Law Sec 63.4; Mental Hygiene Law Sec 33.13; and Federal regulations (42 CFR Part 2) prohibit you from making any further disclosure of it without the specific written consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as otherwise permitted by such regulations.

If you have received this communication in error, please call (516)

632-4357. Thank You.