Wes,

I'm guessing you've connected recently to sslvpn.uvm.edu which means
you're running the 3.x version, right?  Just want to make sure.

Also, send along a "netstat -nr" while you're connected, and then after
you disconnect.  That will hopefully give some clues.  Feel free to send
them to Lynne and I directly.

Thanks,
-dan

Dan Brisson