OK. It might be nice to have it configured on the web server, though, as
there are others in the department who would also like to post .jmp
files. Unless it really is a conflict with some media type that I don't
know about it, which is why I asked. But I will meanwhile have the
faculty member put it in an .htaccess file.

HPR