No one has mentioned SuperDuper. Another great program and easy to use.

On 9/22/2011 1:15 PM, Ernie Buford wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Can anyone compare/contrast CCC with Clonezilla[1] ?  I've used the latter for this sort of thing and found it to be quick and efficient.

Does anyone use either of these to image computer labs at UVM?

EB

http://clonezilla.org/