Since my TB client was just updated to 6.0.2 this morning, I decided to
check my client's settings. I have both 'Show only subscribed folders'
and 'Server supports folders that contain sub-folders and messages'
checked. Do I risk data loss by unchecking these boxes?

Rich

--
Rich Downing
Senior Analyst/Programmer