OK, so I understand that when I use the Cisco AnyWhatzit VPN client (latest) at home, access to my home LAN is disabled.

But how come when I disconnect and quit the client, iTunes won't let me attach to my AirPort Express or AppleTV to stream music to the home sound system? I can see the devices as Speaker choices, but clicking on the select checkbox does not yield a check.

I've looked for suspicious processes in Activity Monitor, and searched for loaded Cisco kexts, to no avail. So far only solution is reboot, an anathema for a unix based OS.

| Center for Teaching and Learning  __0__                             |
| Room 407 Lafayette Building      / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice: 802-656-1254                  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://www.uvm.edu/~waw/    |