Hi John,

I'm on the mail servers now and they are humming away.  My response time
is good.

If you can send me specific netids that have complaints, I can take a
look at their accounts.  Often I find that when people complain about
slow mail response, it's because they have enormous Trash folders.

Jim

--
Jim Lawson
Systems Architecture & Administration