All sorts of things happening. Or not, depending upon your POV. My guess is a NFS system failure

I assume SAA has their hands full right now

This is what happens when all the paperwork for a system change doesn't get filed properly

On Sep 21, 2011, at 1:27 PM, Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne wrote:

> To follow up on some of the network issues reported last week…
>
> I am working on a Word document stored on my Zoo drive.  Every time I hit Save the process takes at least 3 minutes to complete and just recently I received an error saying the file permissions had changed.  Seems a bit strange that file permissions would alter on a document while I am working on it.
>
> --
> Jarlath O’Neil-Dunne
> University of Vermont | Spatial Analysis Laboratory
> Blog: http://letters-sal.blogspot.com/
> Twitter: @jarlathond

| Center for Teaching and Learning  __0__                             |
| Room 407 Lafayette Building      / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice: 802-656-1254                  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://www.uvm.edu/~waw/    |