Beginning at 6 am on Friday, October 7, ETS Network Services will be upgrading the firewall that protects most of the central, Windows-based network services. There will be a brief interruption, expected to be less than thirty minutes, in the availability of these services, which includes:
· Campus Active Directory domain services
· Primary file server \\files.campus.ad.uvm.edu
· Server-based shared printers
· SharePoint and PartnerPoint
· Document Imaging (ApplicationXtender) and fax services
· Windows Deployment Services and LiteTouch
In addition, there are numerous departmental applications that rely upon Campus domain-based services. These applications may experience interruptions during this maintenance period, as well.
If the timing of this service outage creates an unreasonable hardship for you, please contact [log in to unmask] as soon as possible.