Naima,

When you right click on the Inbox and select New Folder, type the full path to the messages only folder you want to create, all the intermediate folders will be created for you.

If you already have a folder named "A" with a sub-folder named "B" and want to create a new sub-folder named "C" within "A", enter "A/C" in the New Folder dialogue.

A/C being created[log in to unmask]" height="242" width="304">

That works for me with 6.0 on my Mac.

Frank