Which would mean that TB has a bug - you can't create the FIRST folder without knowing about paths (ie how did you create the test sub-folder of the foobar folder? -- You had to enter "foobar/test" in the Name: field and create it to hold other folders (or you cheated and used some other mail program!).

I agree -  TB has blown folder creation.  I think they finally got totally confused about what a folder is - is it the directory that holds the mailbox or a mailbox or a file or a folder or ???  <sigh>

Frank