Colleagues,

As part of a research project, two physicians want to include
information (e.g. Tables) from published peer reviewed journal papers on
a webpage.

They have asked me the following three questions.

Is it possible to simply copy the table from the PDF file, paste it into
Word, give full attribution, and then post it?

If not, what about recreating the table in Word format?

If they make the webpage password protected, would they instead be able
to post the PDF of the original publication?

I greatly appreciate your input on this matter.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed Leisner
Senior Medical Librarian