ACTION ITEM - RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PANELISTS

We are recruiting panelists for our November 8 & 9 sessions. We are
seeking UVM students, alumni, and employees (faculty & staff) who
represent a range
of disabilities including mobility, sensory, learning, and mental
health-related disabilities. These panelists will be asked to share
their thoughts on:

* Struggles faced in relationship to disability at UVM
* Supports in relationship to disability at UVM
* Sources of empowerment and/or pride in relationship to disability
* A disability-related issue for UVM to address or do more about

We are looking for panelists who are available for one or more of the
following time
slots:

* Nov 8 9:30-10:30 a.m.
* Nov 8 2:00-3:00 p.m.
* Nov 9 9:30-10:30 a.m.
* Nov 9 2:00-3:00 p.m.

Please forward recommendations to Lacretia Flash by Oct 31 (including
name, affiliation (current student/alum/faculty/staff), contact
information, and type of disability to help
us have a balanced panel.