Who do we let know if we want to join in? there was no email to respond to..

Eliza

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eliza Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
To: Squash Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 14:21:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Prudent Student
I'm interested!

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Squash Club <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I just want to let everyone know that we are scheduled October 10th at 7pm to have our photo shoot, this is during practice so you will be excused from going to practice if you participate. We ideally need 6-8 people who will participate. As of now this included: Andrew McCue, Sam Kazman, Mike Wood, Mike McHugo and Matt. (I think we should get Devon in there representing the women) If you are interested let me know and I can make sure to add you, maybe ask Will R and Aaron?

Things to bring to the photo shoot: Squash balls, raquets, raquet bags, goggles, headbands? anything squash related that we could use as props.

--
Eliza Shaw

--
Eliza Shaw