-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Craig Donnan
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 9:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: free FEMA and accounting seminar

Please register through www.nemrc.com

NEMRC has coordinated two very important informational seminars on
accounting for FEMA and being prepared for a FEMA audit with the following
organizations:

-	Federal DHS OIG Audit Manager Larry Arnold and/or a FEMA Rep
-	Vermont State Auditor Tom Salmon and other State Officials
-	Vermont CPA Fred Duplessis (Sullivan and Powers)
-	NEMRC

The two seminars will be held on Thursday October 13th at the Holiday Inn
in Rutland and Friday October 14th at the Lake Morey Resort in Fairlee.
Coffee will be available at 9:30am. Seminars will run from 10:00am until
2:00pm or so. Refreshments will be available but there will not be a lunch
break.

Who is who? Expectations and pitfalls: Planning and working together over
the coming months and years to make the best of a bad situation.

Agenda
9:30am - Coffee

10:00am - Introduction Why are we here? Where are we headed, how can we
ensure the best practices, proper documentation and procurement, the
optimal reimbursement, and avoid pitfalls?

10:15am - Vermont Officials.

11:00am - Federal Officials.

12:00-12:15pm - Short Break w/refreshments.

12:15pm - Local Vermont CPA Fred Duplessis (Sullivan and Powers)

1:00pm - (until questions are finished) Panel Discussion Questions/Answers

There will be no fee for these seminars.

Please register on-line at www.nemrc.com or fax in the attached register
form. Time is short and this seminar is needed now so please register
today so that we can have an indication of audience size.

Please include your e-mail address. NEMRC will be launching a FEMA list
serve as a resource for all FEMA related questions.

Registration Form:

Please Register through www.nemrc.com or with the below form.