isn't that strong. Ps...harming them is highly discouraged as well..LOL.

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wilmington Town Clerk
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 8:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Posted Property

Posting for no hunting, no fishing, no trapping is limited to those specific
activities and have specific posting requirements.  This type of posting
does not mean general "no trespassing".  I've had this discussion with
lawyers and police officers and it seems that Vermont laws on trespassing
are not terribly strong.  We live in what's considered an "open land" state.
My limited understanding is that people can put up no trespassing signs if
they wish, but it may not be enforceable.  I often refer citizens to our
police department for a more full explanation of options for enforcing "no
trespassing" on their properties.