Priscilla it is Title 13 Section 3705. The two way to give notice are 1 and 2. Actual Communication or placing signs or placards to give reasonable notice. They do not need to register with the Town Clerk. In title 10 you must place the placards inclosing the property and fill with the Town Clerk and pay the $5.00 annually. This is for hunting fishing or trapping. The Town Clerk must send one or the forms the F& G. JOhn

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Town of Burke
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 8:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Posted Property

Can someone refresh my memory on the No trespassing on property.  Of course when it went on the muninet a few weeks I did not pay attention cause it was not an issue, but now it is.  It is my understanding that we can not add the "no Trespassing" to the hunting and fishing form.  Where does one go to get the legal no trespassing?

Priscilla Aldrich, cvc, cvt
Town Clerk/Treasurer/Tax Collector
Town of Burke
212 School Street