Last I knew, VLCT has a "Workplace Poster Packet (2011)"

Includes all state and federally required workplace posters for placing in a prominent location in your municipality.  Fifteen posters are included.

Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Amber Holland
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Labor posters, OSHA Poster, etc

Good Morning Everyone,

Do any of you "contract" with Personnel Concepts for all of your labor law
posters etc?  This program was in place when I took office, and it seems that
we get charged an outrageous amount of money for these posters and every
few months there seems to be an update. I'm wondering what other towns do
to make sure they have the latest info as required.

Thanks Bunches!
Amber