I record them again

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Amber Holland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello All,
I am once again confused!  I have a lawyer that is sending me previously
recorded, discharged mortgages for recording again.  I'm confused as to what
I am supposed to be doing with them. Can someone please help??


Anita Bean, Town Clerk
Town of Townshend
P.O. Box 223
Townshend, VT 05353
802-365-7300 - Xt. 101