From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amber Holland
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 9:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Student Work Permit

Good Morning Everyone,
I'm hoping someone out there can help me. Here in Readsboro, some of our
High school students go to North Adams, MA for school.  One of those schools
just called me asking if we issued work permits for those students, because
apparently in MA the students have to get them from their local Town Clerk.
Does VT do a student work permit?

Thanks
Amber
Readsboro