Hello!

Thank you, judges, for putting so much time and effort into our tournament
this weekend. You increased the ability for the debaters to learn from the
process and that has made a difference.

We were slightly overloaded with written feedback for judges. If you are
interested in seeing your written feedback then please email me and I will
scan the pages for you. We did not compile the "scores" (1-5) given to
judges passed the adjudication team's use for them in deciding late round
and out round chairs and panelists.

Thank you all again!

Alia Bellwood
Assistant Debate Coach
University of Rochester Debate Union
English Department
University of Rochester

--
"I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately..."
Thoreau