Hello All!

The University of Rochester Debate Union would like to invite you to the
second annual No Bells, No Whistles December Worlds Scrimmage on Saturday,
December 3rd.

What you can expect of us:
- 3 rounds of debate between 10:00am-5pm
- Lunch provided, *free*.
- Student housing for those driving a long distance

What we ask of you:
- *No fees*
- Be at U of Rochester campus Morey Hall at 10:00 am on Saturday morning.
- Novice to medium experience debaters to debate
- Experienced debaters to judge
- Notify us by Nov 26th of the number of students we can expect

*Let me know if you are interested in a Public Debate on UofR campus at 6pm
that evening. We can decide a topic together.*

Teams to show interest thus far: RIT, HWS, MCC and Colgate

Thank you!

Alia Bellwood
Assistant Debate Coach
University of Rochester Debate Union
English Department
Morey Hall 100

--
"I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately..."
Thoreau