Tuna, we have had to change our venue due to student schedules and money
issues.  Oneonta cannot come to your tournament.  The college isn't able to
get the vans, the gas cards, etc.  as promised.  We are able to go to HWS'
tournament in Geneva, NY the following weekend.  I want to thank you though
for the generous offer and all the help that you have given me.  You are
really awesome.  Even JOhn Parker says so!