Dear Debate Enthusiasts,

Get hotel rooms soon before they run out. Great rated and location.

http://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/huber/Hotel.html

We are very lucky to have the use of the Best Western Windjammer Inn and
Conference Center as our main housing source.

Rates are quite excellent, at $79.95 for doubles and queens. No more
than 5 people in each room.

For those from out of town, we will be providing shuttle services
between this hotel and the tournament as well as between this hotel and
all social activities.

The Best Western Windjammer Inn is a 100% non-smoking establishment.  If
there is evidence that your room has been smoked in, there will be a
charge of one nights rent and a cleaning fee of $100.00.  Thank you for
your cooperation with this policy.

Please note that these rates do not include a 9 percent Vermont tax plus
a 1% city tax effective 10/1/07. The new tax rate is 10% for rooms and
meals.

** The above room rates include continental breakfast

NO SMOKING POLICY: A Breath of Fresh Air-our hotel is 100% smoke free. A
$100.00 Room Recovery Fee will be charged for smoking in your guest
room. We would appreciate if the designated smoking areas located
outside the building are used at all times.

ROLL-A-WAY COTS:

Should you require a roll-a-way cot, the charge is $10.00 per cot, per
night.

BILLING INFORMATION: Individual teams to reserve and pay on own.
Reservations can be made by calling our Sales Manager, Doug McSweeney
at802-651-0638or contacting him via email [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

DEADLINE FOR RESERVATIONS:

All rooms will be held until 11/1/2011.   Any rooms unreserved by name
will be open to the public.  Any additional reservations will be taken
on a space available basis ONLY.

DATE OF ARRIVAL:

All rooms must be reserved with a major credit card number, corporate
account, or a deposit of the first night's rent including tax, paid in
advance.

Please note that rooms reserved on a guaranteed basis will be held all
evening.  A "no-show" will incur the room cost of that night.  There
will be no charge for cancellations received 48 hours prior to day of
arrival.

Our check in time is anytime after 3 P.M. daily and our check out time
is 11 A.M. Late check- outs and early check-ins are not guaranteed. Late
check outs must be pre-arranged and approved by the front desk at least
24 hours in advance. Please see the front desk for availability in
regards to extending your length of stay.

SHIPPING AND PACKAGES: In the event Group will be shipping packages to
Hotel, Group must notify Hotel at least one week in advance. All
packages sent to Hotel must include the name of Group, date of program
and number of items. Shipment should arrive no earlier than three (3)
days prior to event. Hotel has no liability for the delivery, security
or condition of the packages.

RESTAURANT HOURS:

The Windjammer Restaurant, although a part of the Best Western, is
managed separately and has set hours of operation.  If any group would
like to request that the Upper Deck Pub or Windjammer Restaurant extend
their operating hours for their group, this must be arranged with the
Restaurant Management team at 802-862-6585.