Dear Debate Enthusiasts,

Get hotel rooms soon before they run out. Great rated and location.

http://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/huber/Hotel.html

We are very lucky to have the use of the Best Western Windjammer Inn and Conference Center as our main housing source.

Rates are quite excellent, at $79.95 for doubles and queens. No more than 5 people in each room.

For those from out of town, we will be providing shuttle services between this hotel and the tournament as well as between this hotel and all social activities.

The Best Western Windjammer Inn is a 100% non-smoking establishment.  If there is evidence that your room has been smoked in, there will be a charge of one nights rent and a cleaning fee of $100.00.  Thank you for your cooperation with this policy.

Please note that these rates do not include a 9 percent Vermont tax plus a 1% city tax effective 10/1/07. The new tax rate is 10% for rooms and meals.

** The above room rates include continental breakfast

NO SMOKING POLICY: A Breath of Fresh Air-our hotel is 100% smoke free. A $100.00 Room Recovery Fee will be charged for smoking in your guest room. We would appreciate if the designated smoking areas located outside the building are used at all times.

ROLL-A-WAY COTS:

Should you require a roll-a-way cot, the charge is $10.00 per cot, per night.

BILLING INFORMATION: Individual teams to reserve and pay on own. Reservations can be made by calling our Sales Manager, Doug McSweeney at 802-651-0638 or contacting him via email at [log in to unmask] .

DEADLINE FOR RESERVATIONS:

All rooms will be held until 11/1/2011.   Any rooms unreserved by name will be open to the public.  Any additional reservations will be taken on a space available basis ONLY.

DATE OF ARRIVAL:

All rooms must be reserved with a major credit card number, corporate account, or a deposit of the first night's rent including tax, paid in advance.

Please note that rooms reserved on a guaranteed basis will be held all evening.  A "no-show" will incur the room cost of that night.  There will be no charge for cancellations received 48 hours prior to day of arrival.

Our check in time is anytime after 3 P.M. daily and our check out time is 11 A.M. Late check- outs and early check-ins are not guaranteed. Late check outs must be pre-arranged and approved by the front desk at least 24 hours in advance. Please see the front desk for availability in regards to extending your length of stay.

SHIPPING AND PACKAGES: In the event Group will be shipping packages to Hotel, Group must notify Hotel at least one week in advance. All packages sent to Hotel must include the name of Group, date of program and number of items. Shipment should arrive no earlier than three (3) days prior to event. Hotel has no liability for the delivery, security or condition of the packages.

RESTAURANT HOURS:

The Windjammer Restaurant, although a part of the Best Western, is managed separately and has set hours of operation.  If any group would like to request that the Upper Deck Pub or Windjammer Restaurant extend their operating hours for their group, this must be arranged with the Restaurant Management team at 802-862-6585.