We are now at 58 teams in WUDC, with Claremont, Colgate, Cornell and more saying they are coming.
Just let us know round numbers and hired judging needs. We will use hired judging fees to bring in some of the best. Entries can, of course, be changed as needed as we get closer. Right now we wan to make sure we have enough rooms and food.

We are proud to announce our team for motions and training:

We will stage a public debate on Friday night 4 November 2011 in Marsh Life Sciences 235 at 7 PM. This is our third year of such a debate, and we hope to draw a big crowd. We hope that many of you can come!
There are updates at the tournament website. Note that new hotels are available at reasonable rates.
http://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/huber/Welcome.html

The excitement is building!

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont