I would be very interested in reading the feedback.  Thanks for offering
to do this, despite all the busyness!

~kt

From: USA Debating in the WUDC Format [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Alia Bellwood
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 1:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: U of Rochester Worlds Debate Tournament Judge Feedback

Hello!

Thank you, judges, for putting so much time and effort into our
tournament this weekend. You increased the ability for the debaters to
learn from the process and that has made a difference.

We were slightly overloaded with written feedback for judges. If you are
interested in seeing your written feedback then please email me and I
will scan the pages for you. We did not compile the "scores" (1-5) given
to judges passed the adjudication team's use for them in deciding late
round and out round chairs and panelists.

Thank you all again!

Alia Bellwood

Assistant Debate Coach

University of Rochester Debate Union

English Department

University of Rochester

--
"I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately..."
Thoreau