Alia-
I would like to see my feed back sheets please :)

Thanks,
Maria

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Alia Bellwood <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello!

Thank you, judges, for putting so much time and effort into our tournament this weekend. You increased the ability for the debaters to learn from the process and that has made a difference.

We were slightly overloaded with written feedback for judges. If you are interested in seeing your written feedback then please email me and I will scan the pages for you. We did not compile the "scores" (1-5) given to judges passed the adjudication team's use for them in deciding late round and out round chairs and panelists.

Thank you all again!

Alia Bellwood
Assistant Debate Coach
University of Rochester Debate Union
English Department
University of Rochester

--
"I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately..."
Thoreau