Thank you Marvin. You are quite right. This is not the place for questions.

Do you happen to know how I can remove myself from the list serve? I have
been on for nearly 5 years and usually ending deleting almost every post
unread. Your subject line was one of the few that caught my eye.

Thanks,
David
Brownington