From: Shelagh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Knits for penguins
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, October 21, 2011, 3:59 AM

Through Vogue Knitting I have learned that the penguins have more than enough sweaters to last them for decades!  Once again knitters worldwide responded immediately, so please don't waste your time - knit or crochet cat blankets for your local animal shelter instead.  E-mail me for a free pattern of 2 knitted & 1 crocheted designs.  Please put "Cat Blankets" in the subject line.

Shelagh, Vermont Designs by Shelagh.