I would suggest putting it in a fine mesh cage to prevent parasitism.

Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:48:26 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VTLEPS] Giant Swallowtail CHRYSALIS (Montpelier)
To: [log in to unmask]

Larry,
It sure would be interesting to leave them outside under natural conditions and see if they make it. I don't know what their tolerance is. Can you take some photos and post the record to BAMONA?
Thanks,
kent

Kent McFarland
Conservation Biologist
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420
Norwich, Vermont 05055
VCE Logo
Visit Our Pages: Facebook YouTube Blogger